Kaoses is highly committed in complying with the Australian and
international privacy laws and to protect our customers privacy.
• Kaoses collects details from its customer for the sole purpose of processing the customer’s order more efficiently and to allow customers to fully experience and benefit our online ordering features.
• All customer and credit card data is securely processed and encrypted through the PayPal or Braintree payment gateway to offer the highest level of protection possible. PayPal and Braintree adherers to the highest security standards set by Visa and MasterCard. During the PayPal and Braintree transactions, Kaoses does not store the credit card personal details
• Kaoses does not disclose, sell or trade any collected information of its customers to any third parties other than those used to provide customer feedback or to verify the order, such as banks or the financial issuer of credit card.
• Kaoses does not disclose any information about our suppliers to anyone unless it is deemed necessary.
• Kaoses will use email and SMS whenever possible to keep customer informed of their order status.
• Kaoses will not use customer details or email addresses for sending unsolicited emails (SPAM) unless the customer has opted into the Kaoses Mailing List.
• Kaoses will provide the customer details to the appropriate authorities if the information we received is deemed to be false or misleading.
• Kaoses uses ‘cookies’ for maintaining contact with a user through a website session. A cookie is a small file supplied by our web server and stored by the web browser software on your computer when you access this site. An explanation of cookies can be found at the site of the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
• Cookies allow us to recognize you as an individual as you move from one of our web pages to another.
• This information is only used to help you use our website systems more efficiently, for example by maintaining a record of what sorting you prefer to view pages in, not to track your movements through the internet, or to record private information about you.
• In addition to web server logs, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (‘Google’). Reports obtained from Google Analytics are used to help improve the efficiency and usability of this web site.
• Google Analytics uses 'cookies' to help analyse how users use this site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
• Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
• Third-party vendors, including Google, may show Kaoses ads on sites across the Internet.
• Kaoses and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to your website.
• Kaoses may also use data from Google's Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics.
• Search terms you enter when using our search engine are collected, but are not associated with any other information that we collect. We use these search terms to ascertain what customers are looking for on our site, and to improve the services that we provide.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
• There maybe misprints, human errors, or omissions on our website. We
reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products and
specifications without notice.
• We are not responsible for typographical errors.
• From time to time manufacturer's specifications are subject to change without notice as they improve their products therefore information as well as pictures and hyperlinks contained throughout this website can sometimes be out of date.
• We do not own or publish the content of the respective manufacturer's website therefore the products we carry may sometime be different in content, packaging as well as technical specification as described by the links. If unsure and you have a specific requirement for a product please contact our sales team to confirm it otherwise we cannot be held liable for any incorrect information supplied by the links on the website.
• All goods remain property of Kaoses until payment has been received in full. Until title passes, Kaoses can retain, repossess and/or resell all goods.
• Kaoses reserves the right to withdraw any products or specials listed on its website and to update prices and stock availability according to the market condition without notice